Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thirty Minutes A Day

It's Saturday morning with snow falling outside. Just enough to give a "dusting" to the ground. While watching the snow, mentally planning my day, I decided that I would devote thirty minutes a day working on the fabric and fibery things I enjoy. Not to say this is the only time that I will give to my projects. I will certainly work on some a little more than others. This is my solution of working on each individual project every day. With the snow outside, what better day to start than today? My goal is to post daily for the next 30 days in hopes that it will become second nature. At times my posts may only be a "snippet" of progress, but a post none the less.

So, with that stated, I will be adding a new post later today starting the beginning of "Thirty Minutes A Day".

No comments:

Post a Comment