Sunday, January 2, 2011

Harry Potter Knit/Crochet House Cup (HPKCHC)



Quietly entering this post. Let me let you in on a little secret. If you ever want to cure your startitis, this is the place to be! I joined this group October 2010 as a "Not Quite First Year" (NQFY) student. My intentions were to play along even though I was too late to officially be accepted at Hogwarts. Let me just say, that didn't happen. I did complete an item during that time but didn't log it in the thread. I just happen to make two hats that were sent to CoggieTM, of the High Fiber Podcast. I thought about taking pics, but it was too late!

Now my news: My OWL proposal that was submitted on 1/1/2011, was approved today. I will be casting on for a "February Lady Sweater" today.

FebLadySweater
This project has to be completed this term, Winter 2011, by March 31. I am determined to complete this project by the end of the term. You see, for every homework assignment we turn in, you receive points. You can even collect cards and badges.

You may ask, why would an older adult join in for such antics? I'll just say it loads of fun and after all, I am a Harry Potter Fan!

I will be blogging about my HP adventures as well as my other fabric and fibery goodness. Keep following!

Until next time..........

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It really is fun, and the points and badges motivate me to finish so much more and to challenge myself with things I never thought about trying before I joined the House Cup. I'm so glad you're playing!

    ReplyDelete