Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 5- TMAD/Not So Much

I must start off by saying, I missed "day 4"! In just 5 days I have found it difficult to blog about 4 different crafts. I won't call it a failure, however, I will call it less than practical. I have scared away one of my subscribers. Oh well, I shall carry on even if no one follows. I have to decided to take the daily pressure of blogging off of my shoulders and blog when I have something to say. With that said, he it is!

My FLS is coming along. I have completed my first repeat of the lace pattern!!! Yay for me. I will say that I have "tinked" serveral times during the first repeat. I still enjoy the knitting process of this sweater. I may not knit fast, but I knit on this sweater everyday! That's all for now.

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment