Monday, December 26, 2011

Joining the Fun, BDSI

It is here! Boxing Day Sew In! Join us on Twitter with hash tag #BDSI. My immediate focus for today is quilting my Arabesque wallhanging and piecing my Stretched Star pattern. All else will be, as they say, icing on the cake.

TQP#11 has been recorded.....

This week I:

* start off babbling

* talk about Joann Fabric coupons

* give a little update on "Hit the Jackpot, part 2

* share my Jelly Roll Race quilt naming

* bring you with me on my FMQ journey

* share a give away for one lucky quilter and one lucky knitter (2 prizes)

* what "Boxing Day" is according to Wiki

* Roll Call

The give away will be drawn, using the random number generator, sometime on New Year's eve.

See you on Twitter and happy sewing. Progress pics to follow in another post.

Until next time.......


No comments:

Post a Comment