Thursday, November 29, 2012

"WIWO" Wednesday Posted Thursday

I guess you are wondering what "WIWO" means.  Well, it is "what I'm working on" Wednesday's. I'm taking a listeners suggestion of committing to blogging once a week. Thank you Glescagal! It'll be a challenge, but I am up for it.

I have three things I am actively working on:

  • Lady G and the Rail Fence quilt. Custom quilting practice using ruler. I'll add additional pics soon.

On the Frame - Rail Fence


  • Easy Street mystery quilt by Bonnie Hunter.  I must say, was a little late in hearing about this. I guess I live under a rock. So, after looking at the introduction and clue one I started thinking about participating. Of course there are many enablers and lots of peer pressure they live among my Twitter follower.  I have since joined the flicker group. I have made 40 of 194  four patches.
Twosies
Easy Street Twosies 
4 Patches 
Easy Street 4patches

  • Sandy Quilt Block Drive. I pledged to make six block to send off. The pattern is a "Wonkey Log Cabin". My choice was not to use the traditional red for the center. My centers are all different. My logs will range from .75 to 2 inches. The final round will be done in black. I will not be trimming the block as per instruction.
Long Cabin Beginning-6 Block Pledge

Until next time

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear from you again. Love the pictures.

    I'd love to have joined in "Easy Street" but time is not on my side this year. I did "Christmas Lights" a few years ago so maybe next year?!

    ReplyDelete