Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's Been Awhile!!!

Well, it's been a few weeks since I have posted an entry! What's important is that I am posting now. Life gets in the way and things don't always go as planned! Updates on what I have been doing and my projects.

What I have been doing you ask? Well, I have been spending waaaaayyy toooooo much money! I will now own 3 looms for weaving. In addition to my 25" Flip loom, I am now an owner of a "Cricket" and a "Schacht Baby Wolf, 8 Harness floor loom!! Yay me. The floor loom hasn't been shipped yet. That's a bummer. It can take 4 week to be shipped. I am still excitedly waiting for it's arrival. I have been preparing her space in my craft area. I think I am nesting in anticipation of her arrival.

I had a Phat Fiber frenzy this past weekend. I was able to score a "Fluff" box! I tried to score another box but was unsuccessful. Today, my fluff box arrived. It has some beautiful fiber samples, a couple of patterns and a lovely little Spindle. It looks like the Spindle was made from a Chop Stick. I'll update you on how it spins.

IMG_1544

I just completed a Mug Rug swap hosted by the "Quilting Gallery". Here's a pic of what I received:

Mug Rug Twins

A pic Mug Rugs for my swap partner: Mug Rug for Swap Partner

As for my knitting, I am making progress on my FLS. I am about 1-2 inches from the garter stitch bottom band. I hope to be there before I post my progress for mid-term credit. That will leave the sleeves for me to knit. I can do this...

IMG_1550

My HPKCHC potions assignment was crocheted, I found and iPod cozy pattern by FP Wear on Ravelry.

HPKCHC-Magical Music Container

My weaving is coming along. I am almost done with the 2nd of 2 dishtowels. I will take pics when I take it off the loom.

Until next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment