Update on the quilting I worked on during the Friday Night Sew In. I had a small, basket quilt I made and quilted a few months ago. The quilting was an attempt to practice my free motion quilting. For the sew in, I made and applied bias binding and completed the quilt.
I had some muslin and 30's fabric in my stash. I made "bow-tie" blocks. I still have a few more to go. I would like to have a total of 9 blocks.
Finally, I cut 5" squares and used some 5" charm squares, chain pieced rows in hopes to make a disappearing 9-patch for the holidays. I hope to complete it during the next FNSI, 17 December.
I pretty much pulled an all-nighter. Lucky I still have 3 more day off from work!