Friday, December 27, 2013

TQP #31 - I Had a Date!


Oops...This episode was posted to ITunes as episode 30 instead of 31.

I talk about:

A date with my seam ripper that is. My mess up of Celtic Solstice clue #3




Clue #1 becoming a leader/ender project
Christmas in Orlando, FL 



















Google Hangout with my children
New quilting project: Boxy Stars: Bonnie Hunter Free Pattern
Pam (Hip to Be A Square Podcast) Head Rhombus w/Tanesha Crafty Garden Mom and w/Sandy Quilting for the Rest of Us
Sandy's current quilt top 
Boxing Day
Upcoming New Year's Day Sew In
Just overall chatting


Until next time......

Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your fabrics. I tell all my students to make friends with their seam ripper as it will sadly be one of the most used tools. :) When I am not in a hurry with a project, I do my seam ripping while watching TV (which is rare).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have dates with the seam ripper and they are not nearly as much fun as Syype dates. Hope Savannach winter is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete