Monday, December 30, 2013

All Caught Up..Celtic Solstice Linky

Doing the happy dance in Georgia. I finished clue #5 of Celtic Solstice! I did not expect to finish yesterday, but I did. I attribute being all caught up is lots, lots of uninterrupted sewing time. Taking my Featherweight with me to Orlando and BDSI pushed me to completion. As you can see, not all have been pressed and the dog ears need to be clipped. However, I am calling it done. It's a wrap.



Look down! See what I started, on Christmas eve, as a leader/ender project while working on Celtic solstice.


These two projects are given me lots of bonus triangle units. Hmmm, not sure of what will become of them. If I don't post until 2014......



                                                     HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Until next time...
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks great AJ! Christmas traveling put me behind on Celtic Solstice. Maybe I can catch up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your bonus project! You're using great colors in your Celtic Solstice. Can't wait to see it all put together! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mystery quilt colors and leader enders is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, way to get two projects moving along!

    ReplyDelete